We want a Constituency Labour Party that:
- Brings together Labour Party members working and living outside of the UK, to campaign and organise on the issues that matter to us.
- Makes active involvement and discussion central to our CLP.
- Joins with others in the Labour Party to transform Labour in the UK into a more open, memberled party, able to convince working people of the need for a Labour Government.
- Actively organises campaigns with social democratic, socialist, and labour parties and organisations and trade unions around the world to:
- put migrants’ rights at the centre of campaigning work;
- combat the rise of xenophobia and all other forms of prejudice and discrimination;
- redistribute wealth and power from the few to the many;
- put people and planet before profit and narrow corporate interests;
- invest in high-quality jobs and infrastructure;
- reverse the privatisation of railways, the energy sector and public services;
- provide protection at work and strong collective bargaining to end workplace injustices;
- provide decent homes for all, from both public and private sector sources.
We support Jeremy Corbyn’s firm commitment to democratic socialism, John McDonnell’s willingness to rethink the broken economic consensus, and the current Labour front bench team, who are a political breath of fresh air.
We also support the re-election of the current LICC Secretary Lorraine Hardy.
We are endorsed by Red Labour.