Here are some of the first suggestions we’ve received:
- Greater transparency, accountability, and responsiveness
- Bottom-up structure
- More vocal
- More left-wing, attract more Corbyn supporters
- Make it easy for members to find each other, communicate with each other (also online and with video links), and campaign together
- Our own MP or MEP
- Less Euro-centric, more democratic organisation
- Committee members (or at least co-opted members) on all continents.
- More co-opted members on the committee to encourage wider participation and communication.
- Active linking to similar organisations in all countries where we have a presence
If you haven’t been in touch yet, tell us what you’d like to improve!